Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Would you come with me?


After morning church, we stay around the shop before the evening service start again. Stephen and I went over have a coffee. We got to meet an old man, just so random Lol He works at the Zoo back to the city for thirty years long… he talk about some of his stories, the zoo, the music, the war… Stephen is from US so he kinda know wt’s he talking about, he don’t really want to talk about any thing deal with religions… well as we said, this is not about “religions” caz none of us believe in “religions” We invite him to join the evening service. The service started at 6pm, but there is already people waiting since 430pm, they’re using the whole convention center; other building and the city campus were all full. They’re putting it on the screen so three places happening together~ the old man did come, and I bring him to the front seat. *Stephen was serving for the TV team* So ya, a lot of people wow~

The night came with great passion Praise & Worship, it is such a moment, and Joyce gave her message, I couldn’t find my pen Lol*It is actually in my bag~* So I just try to pay attention there, the message is about staying amazed, ya~ As Christian, we going through the age when you don’t feel like going to church, you don’t see as amazing as you first follow God… you might not feel singing or praying, ya we’re easy to get “used to” it~ So it is so important to stay amazed, stay passion with God, with all your heart~

At the very end of the service, I asked the old man next to me… *He was like the only one sitting down there…that was the moment you can make your choice and accept Jesus in your life, so I ask him “Would you like to come out with me?” He just wave at me *I can tell there’s tears in his eyes* I said again, “If you want to…I can walk you through to the front…I really believe God had spoken to him~ And had that impact in his heart too~ But he still doesn’t want to stand up…well, that’s okay* I never know this man, but I think I had done what’s to be done* After the service he said he really interest with the guy play in the band, I do knew him, His name Rolf…. I phone him and he chat with this old man~ He said he really thanks for the night, and he invite us to come by the zoo* where he work* sometimes again~

I think it is always good to mean new people~ to keep our eyes open, and “maybe” the Lord can do something in these people’s life through you~ I pray this old man will come to Christ someday~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andy , I enjoyed reading your blog. I am praying for you and I love to hear what you are doing.
D.J.'s MOM

3:04 a.m., January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home