Sunday, September 23, 2007

He never change...

In every seasons, there is a purpose. Above all, God is good~ I would say I have been through a lot of dry times, confuse times, emotion times... One year in Australia is such a testing time. There is a moment of disappointment... there is a lot of wondering.... there is passion light fire for God again and again... there is fearful time... there is crying time... there is a dark time... many doubts rise up... never like before, it seems like knowing God one day, but not the other day... days start with praise but end with sorrows... I cried, and cried... tried and tried again... there is time I don't want to walk into the church because I'm fear of the altar call... Simple truth... but not easy to let go. Where is my faith? I don't know... where is my hope? All this worries kept rising... Yes, there is end of me... everyone had been there...Broken again. And who can I call upon to? Isn't there is no one but Him. What names can saved my soul? No one but Him. There is no darkness in Him. There is light~ C.S. is right saying, "Christ is like a sun, we don't just need it but it give us light to see." Yes He let me see, when I suck in my head, he light up my world. I'm nothing without Him. So I called His name again, the God that I know, there is none like Him. Know me so well, call me by name. He never change! In confusion I call, In frustration I call. When "my" faith is all gone, His "FAITH" remain! He never change! He is by my set... I just want to say, "Thank you Jesus!"

Don't give up... People of God! Finish the race!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home