Monday, January 08, 2007

Life of Abundantly~

Oh well, Haven’t type here for awhile Lol So…The first week of 2007 just went pass~ I think of a lot of things happening in my mind… I think of the 2006, there was moment of growing, there were moment of "dry time", just thinking about it...I realize there were a lot of areas I need to improve~ I think I had use the term "let-go" before, ya I "let go" a lot of things this year… but I know this is not how God works in our life~ I think the world said, "You got to give up something so that you can "trade" something back~" But God did not do such trading game, you did not have to trade for it, in fact it is given to you freely, God will give you everything you need as you open your heart to receive~ *Here I’m not saying you don’t need to work hard or sit and waiting for the blessings* It is said in the bible that lazy people have no favor in God’s Kingdom…* But what we need to understand is~ God is a God of Giving!! Yes He gave freely, generously~ And I think it is important to know He love us so much He given everything to us even his beloved son~ Jesus said, "I have come that they might have life, and that they may have it more abundantly" (John 10:10) Yes, he didn’t just come to give you enough to "hang on" to "get by"…He given everything, and it is a life of more "abundantly"~ Abundantly, which simple means fullness, wholeness and fulfillment of Life~ Yes, it is not that you can’t success in life with your own, but God promise His people with an "abundant life", and the true is~ There is nothing, ya~ never compare to being in the Present of God!!
I don’t think you have to play the one trade one game with God, I think it is a choice of moving on~ It is not that God don’t want us to receive wealth, healing or solving any of your problem, but you got to understand you’re have to do your part too~ So what is it really? Simply answer, To trust~ Yes, God promise a Life of Abundantly and you need to trust Him that going to given to you as you move on~ Yeah God is saying, "Come on that’s moving on~ There is so much more to see in front of ya, I had plan for ya~" It is a time of new year, it is a time of changing, in fact…we should be changing every new day eh~

"Delight in the Lord and he will give you the desire of your heart~"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home