Monday, September 10, 2007

Coming Back~

Hello People, Andy is back to Blogger...
It sound like ages ago I have my last post~ Ya since Hillsong Conference Lol

Well I'm far from what I had first plan, everything seems to be a bit falling apart, but the Good News is...still God is good~ And that's the only reason I found myself posting again... Ya I been driven away from the Main Case, but after All I'm back to the Cross... and we know in All things God works good to those who loves Him and call according His purpose.

So ya people, I'm back... facing a lot of storms but in the mid of stillness I heard God calling again~ I found myself holding on a lot of "thing" not very necessary... but in the same time I know God is with me. I talk to Robin, my friend about this. He just told me two things, "Andy do you felt the presence of God?" I do ya~ And "Do you knew His Words?" I had it in heart ya~ So he told me there is no problem~ Even you "think" or "confuse" about the conditions... God's work through the storm. So ya, here I go again~ Finish the Race, I would be pleased to have you praying for me~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always praying for you! *HUGS*

2:36 a.m., September 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home